Oranges & Carrots Organic Face Moisturiser - collagen boosting, anti-aging, antioxidants, sensitive skin, nourishing.
* Hand made
* Organic Natural
* Fully certified
* 100% Biodegradable
* Minimal packaging – no plastic required!
* Sweet Orange Essential Oil
* A natural source of alpha-hydroxy acid - great for dry skin & believed to help remove dead skin cells
* Rich in vitamin A & beta-carotene, carrots are powerful antioxidants which tones pores
* Vitamins A and E together help to fade age spots, blemishes, reddened scars & hyper-pigmentation
* Carrots contain valuable nutrients like glucose, iron, copper, Vitamins C, D, E, K & carotene
* Natural source of vitamin C - essential for production of collagen & a powerful antioxidant to help keep
your skin healthy & looking younger
* Stimulating & calming, sweet orange is used in aromatherapy to alleviate anxiety, anger & depression
* Contains Antioxidants - slowing the appearance of aging
This wonderful smelling moisturiser is very kind to all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Carrots are a natural source of alpha-hydroxy acid, great for dry skin and thought to remove dead skin cells.
Carrots are rich in vitamin A and beta-carotene these are powerful antioxidants which tone and unclog blocked pores.
Vitamin A is necessary for new cell growth, healthy skin and the mucus membrane.
Carrots also contain valuable nutrients like glucose, iron, copper, Vitamins C, D, E, K and carotene.
Vitamins A and E together help to fade age spots, blemishes, reddened scars and hyper-pigmentation.
SWEET ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
Increases blood circulation; driving more oxygen to the surface of the skin which can improve complexion.
Kills bacteria... making it a great deodoriser.
A Natural source of vitamin C which is both essential for the production of collagen, and a powerful antioxidant keeping your skin healthy and looking younger!
Both simulating and calming, sweet orange is used in aromatherapy to alleviate anxiety, anger and depression and even helps to relax muscular and nerve spasms.
IF THAT’S NOT ENOUGH....
HEMP OIL - is great for all skin types, it absorbs into the skin quickly and does not clodd pores making it an ideal daily moisturiser. It also helps to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production. This helps reduce acne that’s caused by excess oil.
SHEA BUTTER – helps the body produce more collagen.
POMEGRANITE OIL - helps evens out skintone and is high in the antioxidents vitimin C and K, which neutralises free radicals that cause premature aging!
ARGAN OIL - helps skin with any healing, helps to maintain water levels - avoiding drying.
CASTOR OIL - fades blemishes, scars and uneven skin tone.